DDoS for Research Only
“In order to protect one must understand how to exploit” – me just now
ping [ip address] -t -l 65500
- Low Orbit Ion Cannon http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
- Once, you download the software, extract the software to Windows desktop.
- Targeting the website: Double click the software icon to open it. LOIC is a portable software and requires no installation.
- Now, put the website address that you target in the ‘target URL’ field.
- It is optional to put the IP of the targeted website in the IP field. You can get the website IP by using ping command from your Windows.
- Press the ‘lock on’ button which is next to the text field.
- Under ‘Attack’, don’t change timeout, HTTP subsite, speed bar.
- Under ‘TCP/UDP Message’, enter whatever you want to right.
- Under the ‘Port’ field, change the value of the port of the targeted website. In most of the cases the value ’80’ should work.
- Under ‘Method’, from the drop-down list, select UDP option.
- Uncheck the ‘Wait for reply’ check box.
- Change the thread value to 20 if you have a good computer. Otherwise, keep the value to 10.
- Press the “IIMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER” button
- High Orbit Ion Cannon
- Google Spreedsheets
<pre>=image("http://example.com/sample.pdf?r=0") =image("http://example.com/sample.pdf?r=1") =image("http://example.com/sample.pdf?r=2")</pre> </li> <li>
- More here – https://security.radware.com/ddos-knowledge-center/ddospedia/ddos-attack/
Disclaimer: Most countries have very stick Telecommunications and Computer Abuse laws. Just running these commands against anyone could put you in jail for 99 years. These tools are easily detected.