IMPORTANT: Windows 7 Image Restore only restore the partition that the C: drive system files are located on. You will need to backup all other partitions to another physical location or media.
Backup the Workstation
1. Type SDCLT.exe in the RUN box to bring up the Backup and Restore program
2. Create a Full backup of all Partitions and SYSTEM STATE to another media
3. Create a System Repair Image
4. Burn System Image Backup to a DVD
5. Boot with System Restore CD
6. Select Restore from Image and Insert you Image Backup DVD
7. Boot to Windows and Restore all other volume..
Reference Links :