The XenServer Product team is pleased to announce that Web Self-Service 1.0.1 for XenServer 5.6 Feature Pack 1 is now available for download. Web Self-Service 1.0.1 is available at MyCitrix Downloads at https://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=2306109&productId=683148 under the Enterprise Edition Components and Platinum Edition Components sections.
What’s New in this Release:
- Bug Fix: Enterprise pool license was not recognized properly.
- Default SSL certificate’s expiry date extended to 3rd May, 2013.
- ‘Force Shutdown’ and Force Reboot’ now visible as options for VMs after XenServer Tools are recognized.
- Updated appliance Linux kernel. This resolves the ‘Kernel Panic’ issues seen on some AMD processors.
- Web Self Service Release Notes – http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127584
- Web Self Service Administrators Guide – http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127581
- Web Self Service Installation Guide – http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX127582