High Level Design vs Detailed Design vs As-built Documentation
- High Level Design (HLD) – Translates business requirements into a complete architecture design decisions for all key components of the project
- Detailed Design Document (DDD) – Describes the architecture of each of the key components.
- Implementation Plan – Is a Technical Critical Path to the implementation of the technology or services.
- UAT – Customer based testing and acceptance Criteria.
- As-built Documentation (ABD) – Provides step-by-step instructions to deployment key components.