Salesforce Developer Edition (Side hustles Number 200)
Salesforce Developer Edition – Limitations
- For data storage, you get 5 MB and for file storage (attachments), 20 MB. To check your developer account, follow the Name | Setup|Administration Setup | Data Management | Storage Usage path.
- It offers 5000 API calls every 24 hours.
- You can install any number of applications in your developer account.
- A 500 MB bandwidth and 10-minute service request time limits (per rolling 24 hours) for Force.com site applications.
- You have only two Salesforce full licenses.
- You cannot use this developer account for commercial purposes. I would refer to the article at https://login.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet.pdfto check …
Salesforce Lighting API
- Force IDE – https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.eclipse.meta/eclipse/ide_getting_started.htm
- ebook – https://developer.salesforce.com/developer-career-ebook
- Certification – https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/credentials/administratoroverview/
- Trailhead – https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en