I am a Datacenter & Cloud Solutions Architect (Server and Storage). This blog is to track my research and also provide notes from the field into Visualization and Storage Solutions Design.
Consulting and Design in the following areas:
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Design, Build and Migration
- Cyber Security Detection and Response
- Automation and DevOps
- Network Virtulization (SD-WAN) and WAN/Wireless design
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Collaboration Services
- Managed Services and Outsourcing
- GitHub – https://github.com/RockAfeller2013
- Terminal Tutorials – https://asciinema.org/~uberTopDriver
- Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dbDZHjfw_kZp-4gnH_8aw
- PodCast – Coming soon
Good definitions of “Solutions Architect”:
PS: I am a MacBook Pro, running Windows Boot camp using VMware Fusion, with Ubuntu for Opensource C++ projects locally, with VMs in the cloud and Kali for PenTest. GUY!
Always put the client’s needs above all other considerations.