International Unicorn Club: 106 Private Companies Outside The US Valued At $1B+
In 2013, over 70% of companies that achieved unicorn status were US-based. Each year since 2013 – 2016, that share of unicorns has gone down, and last year, less than half of the unicorns added to the club (42%) were based in the US.
This year to date, the most highly valued non-US based companies to reach unicorn status include China-based companies Toutiao (most recently valued at $11B), Mobike ($3B), NIO ($2.9B), and e-shang Redwood ($2B), Germany-based Otto Bock healthcare ($3.5B), and the first ever Maltese unicorn, VistaJet ($2.5B).
Pitch Deck Instructions
Starting a start-up is the new black right, almost everyone is trying to start a start-up or you know someone that is making money from an online business. It’s becoming the new trend to be cool. Everyone seems to have an idea on a crowdfunding site. Well some of them are making good money. I been doing allot of research into Venture Capital funding and for some strange reason, I can not find a single Pitch deck template that is compressive yet simple. We all heard the story of people getting funding based on a 3-minute conversation, yeah right. Most start-ups are making a loss and if you really are serious about investing your life into building something sustainable, I think the following material is a good starting point. I am trying to keep it comprehensive yet simple to use. If you have any feedback on ideas, please get in touch.
So get into it:-
Marketing and Business Planning
- Ultimate Pitch Deck Template – https://prezi.com/vhd7xyo4ncvg/ultimate-pitch-deck-template/
- Business Plan small-business-template
- Marketing Plan marketing-plan-template
- SWOT swotanalysistemplate
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Strategic, Sales, Marketing, Development, Daily Operations
- CSP Info
- Business Partner Plan Template
- Start-up Costs start-up-costs-calculator – http://businesstips.nab.com.au/starting-a-business/how-to-use-our-start-up-costs-calculator/
- Cash flow forecast
- NAB Business Tools – https://www.nab.com.au/business/calculators/business-tools
Questions to ask Fund Manager
Business Planning and Franchise Info
- Pitch Deck
- Franchise Guide – Business Planning and Franchise Info – http://www.franchising.com/howtofranchiseguide/